2. PERSONAL DATA YOU PROVIDE TO US
This website and mobile app generally collects personally identifying information (such as, for example, your name, email address, contact address, phone number, etc.) with your specific knowledge and consent. This includes but is not limited to create an account with us, enter a raffle sweepstakes or giveaway and complete a survey, etc. You can choose not to provide us with certain personal data, but we may not be able to process your applications, or you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
3. PUBLIC AREAS
When you post, contribute or share any content to a public area of this website and mobile app, the content you submit will be made available to the general public. To protect your privacy, we would recommend that you exercise caution when submitting, sharing or posting on such public area any personal data or sensitive information such as but not limited to your full name, address, phone number, or any other information that would allow other users or third parties to locate you or obtain information about you. You are entirely responsible for your use of this website and mobile app, for all of the contents that you submit or post on this website and mobile app, for any and all activities that occur under your account, and for ensuring, protecting and safeguarding the confidentiality and the security of your account. We shall not be held liable for any claims, loss or damage resulting from a breach of the foregoing, or your use of and contributions on this website and mobile app, or any unauthorized use of your account.
4. AUTOMATIC INFORMATION
5. USE AND PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
We may collect, use, store and provide your personal data for any of the following purposes, including:
To enhance or improve user experience, this website and mobile app and/or our products and/or services, or to facilitate our performance of our services or any services offered on this website and mobile app.
To register, verify, process and maintain membership programs for our users.
To process, verify, operate, manage, administer and maintain gaming experience for our users.
To create an online marketplace where users can communicate directly and negotiate transactions of goods and services.
To conduct and process any contests, raffle sweepstakes, giveaways and/or surveys that we may from time to time organize in relation to this website and mobile app, our business, products and/or services, and to announce the winners of the relevant contests and/or sweepstakes (as the case may be) on this website and mobile app or any other medium/channels as may be required under the applicable laws.
To provide third party service provider(s) engaged by us to provide services for or in relation to this website and mobile app, to process data on our behalf, to provide information technology support to us and/or conduct maintenance of our servers, data banks and databases, including but not limited to IT contractor(s), website and mobile app analytic service provider(s), data processor(s) and service provider(s) for database management systems.
To provide third party content provider(s) engaged by us, including interactive and social media providers, to provide services for or in relation to this website and mobile app, to allow the provider to host the content on our sites.
To provide our third-party advertising and promotional agencies and consultants and those organisations or online platforms selected by us to carry out marketing campaigns on our behalf and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of such advertisements (for example, client campaign tracking)
To purchaser(s)/assignee(s) as part of any re-organization, merger, transfer or sale of our business.
To comply with or as permitted by any applicable laws or regulations, court order or lawful request from any government authority.
7. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
8. THIRD PARTY ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
11. DATA RETENTION AND DELETION
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including for satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements or to comply with our data retention practices.
If you are located in the European Union with rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the following additional sections apply:
Grounds for Using Your Personal Information: we rely on the following legal basis to process your personal information:
• It may be necessary for us to use and disclose your personal information for the performance and fulfillment of the contract between us and to provide you with our services;
• We may use and disclose your personal information where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interest and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
• If you specifically consent to certain uses of your personal information, we may use your personal information in a manner consistent with that consent; and
• We will also process, transfer, disclose and preserve personal information when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary.
• If applicable pursuant to the GDPR, you have the right to withdraw previously provided consent for our processing of your personal information by contacting us email@example.com
Such individuals also have the following rights:
• Right to access – This right allows individuals to obtain confirmation that his or her personal information is being process and allows individuals to request details of the processing of his or her personal information, including, without limitation, categories of recipients to whom the personal information have been or will be disclosed and purposes of processing.
• Right to rectify – This right allows individuals to rectify any inaccurate personal information about him or her.
• Right to restrict processing – This right allows individuals to block or suppress processing of personal information under certain circumstances.
• Right to be forgotten – This right is also known as the “right to erasure.” It is an individual’s right to have personal information erased or to prevent processing in specific circumstances.
• Right of data portability – This right allows individuals to move, copy or transfer personal information from one place to another in a secure manner without interrupting the integrity and usability of the information.
• Right to object to processing – This right allows individuals to object to certain types of processing, including direct marketing, profiling and providing for purposes of scientific or historical research and statistics.